Thursday 8 September 2011

Progorod v2.0.3103-(2011)

Posted by Gamer on 16:33

Progorod v2.0.3103-(2011)

Progorod v2.0.3103-(2011) | 1,29 Gb


Progorod - The main feature was updated Progorod release public beta service "Progorod PLUGS", which allows you to build the route, taking into account traffic jams and congestion of the transport network maps on the screen.
Proactive monitoring of routes during the trip allows drivers to avoid unexpected congestion, for example due to road works or accidents. Service available in the mode of public beta testing, where any user can participate in improving the service by telling us about the quality of his work.
Download:


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
My Photo
Aleem
I am the founder of this blog. I am blogging since 2009 before that I just search things and i'll like to make new blog's and learn some new skill's
View my complete profile
© 2010 Its Mobiles Template by My Blogger Tricks